August 1, 2020
We all love a quick selfie don’t we? But this one is a selfie with a difference! #nofilter
Gone are the days where you could jump straight out of the van,load up your kit and head on into an assessment without a second thought. Now,we have to suit up!
To some clients (especially when we’re doing solo visits)seeing someone heading up the drive looking like they’re dressed more for the moon landing than a shower chair assessment can, understandably, be a little bit daunting.
So, we thought we’d give you a quick run down as to how the Reps and Engineers will look when they arrive at your assessment, it’s all about MSGGS.That’s Mask Shield Gown Gloves and Sanitizer.Each Rep/ Engineer has been supplied with ample PPE to keep you, your client and themselves safe.
Using this level of protection ensures we can keep going and show our full range of Chairs, Slings, Tilts and Toilet accessories. No limited menu here!
Assessments have changed, there’s absolutely no doubt about that but we want you to know we’re totally flexible and will work with you and your client to make your assessment the best if possibly can be. There are various routes we can go down at the booking stage, here are some of the current assessment options we’re offering:
• Standard face to face – You, your client and our rep with any carers needed.
• Remote Rep – You go out and video call our rep sothey can have a look at what the clients using and you can discuss the clients needs in a safe, no contact environment.
• Remote OT – Exactly the same but in reverse, we go out to seen the client and video call you while we’re on site so we can discuss when the client needs and you’re involved in ‘real time’
• No OT – We go out on as solo visit and send you the quote for the equipment we feel the client needs. Please be aware that you will need to provide your email when booking an assessment of this type.
• No assessment – Know exactly what you need? No problem at all! Just let our office team know and we can generate a same day quotation.